This is USB controlled relay module with 8 relays SRD-12VDC-SL-C. You may use it for simple ON/OFF switching electrical devices - home lights, DC motors, solenoids and others. It may help you building projects like robotics and home automation. Each such board requires one USB port. The more USB ports you have the more Relay boards you may connect. You may use it with our software( universal software for all our relay boards).
* Relay specification: 10A 250VAC/10A 125VAC/10A 30VDC /10A 28VDC
* Power Supply: 12 VDC
* Current consumption: 300 mA
* Led for each relay output: Power Led / USB led
* Size: 93mm / 70mm / 16mm
* Windows software examples: VB6, BCB6, Java (netbeans), VB.NET 2010 Express, C++.NET 2010 Express
* PCB parameters: FR4 / 1.5mm / two layers / metalized holes / HAL / white stamp / solder mask
* When the board is connected to the PC and the PC is restarted, the relays will be toggled several times. This is because of the structure of the FTDI chip.
* The device must be supplied with 12 VDC or order to work.
* There is no protection against reversed voltage! If the VCC(+12V) and GND are reversed the board will be damaged!
* The board can not work without computer.
* If you need our software, please contact our customer service via email.