QUALITY BY DESIGN
• All Minus Forty® products have been designed from
the ground up by our Engineers to ensure every detail
has been taken into account.
• Tight manufacturing tolerances using the latest fabricating
technologies ensure consistent fit and finish
with every unit. The highest quality components are
specified by our Engineers for durable, long lasting,
ENERGY EFFICIENT PERFORMANCE
• Eco-friendly, efficient, self contained R290 refrigeration
system delivers setpoint fresh food compartment
temperatures from 32°F to 50°F and freezer
compartment temperatures from -20°F to 10°F.
• Frost free, forced air system for quick, even cooling
with user defined or temperature sensed defrost cycles.
• External front mounted electronic microprocessor
controllers for precise, efficient temperature management.
Features continuous digital temperature display,
adjustable temperature setpoint, audible and
visual temperature alarm, audible and visual door
• Maintenance free condenser* improves efficiency
and eliminates cleaning costs.
• Bottom mount condensing unit provides elevated
merchandising visibility keeping products within easy
• High efficiency fan motors reduce energy consumption
and maintain optimum air circulation for consistent
DURABLE CABINET CONSTRUCTION
• Tough, textured galvanized exterior with a baked finish
for long lasting durability to help keep the product
looking like new even after years of service.
• 2½” thick walls with high density, foamed in place
closed cell insulation for temperature and energy efficiency.
• Bright white galvanized interior walls with baked on
finish for a clean look that supports product illumination
and provides the perfect backdrop.
• Stainless steel, rounded corner compartment bot- toms for easy cleaning.
• Spacious condenser housing provides superior heat
dispersion and air circulation.
• Rounded interior corners for easy cleaning.
• Low profile casters and front levelling legs for easy
CLEAR VIEW GLASS DOOR
• Energy free triple pane, Low-E coated, insulated
safety glass doors helps keep the cold inside.
• Anti-fog feature quickly eliminates fog on glass after
door opening/closing in high ambient conditions.
• Snap-in, one piece, self sealing door gaskets makecleaning
• Self closing torsion bar door helps prevent doors
from being left open. The torsion bar system is more
durable and rust resistant than spring loaded systems.
• Ergonomic 18” satin crescent handles.
BRILLIANT CABINET LIGHTING
• Cabinet interiors features two (2) full height, high intensity,
energy efficient white LED light strips to
showcase merchandise and eliminate bulb replacement.
STURDY CABINET SHELVING
• Four (4) coated adjustable shelves resist rust and
can be adjusted in 1/2” increments.
• Two (2) coated bottom shelfs.
• Customize with SMARTLOCK, optional graphics, baskets
SIMPLE ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Unit includes cord and plug.
• Dedicated 15 amp grounded 115V 60Hz single
• NEMA 5-15P three prong 15 amp receptacle.
• Available in 230V / 50 Hz configuration.
WARRANTY & CUSTOMER CARE
• One year parts and labor. Additional four (4) years
• 24/7 Customer Care support and a network of certified
licensed technicians to respond to any refrigeration
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES FOR FOOD SAFETY, BRANDING, PROMOTION, CUSTOMIZING PACKOUT